[Asterisk-Users] The old versus new TDM400P board

Martin Pycko martinp at digium.com
Mon Sep 8 08:53:22 MST 2003

Hello Asterisk Community!

There have been some complaints made by those customers that purchased the
TDM400P board and it didn't work properly in their boxes. Digium promised
to swap such boards for the new - revised version and will keep the
promise. However since we were backordered we're currently shipping boards
to the customers that paid and are waiting.

But if you want to receive your new board *very soon* you can call Greg or
Malcolm at 256-428-6262 and ask them to ship you the board along with the
new orders.

If you're not in a hurry we will proceed soon with the list of people that
reported the problems with their TDM400Ps before.

regards
Martin