[Asterisk-Users] Maximum number of X100P cards in the same * box

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Mon Sep 8 06:38:59 MST 2003

It sounds like a channel bank and an E1 or T1 card in your * box would
be a better way to go.  (analog lines to the channel bank, which muxes
them to an E1 or T1).  That way you have have fewer cards in your * box,
fewer interrrupts to poll, fewer things to go wrong.

Channel banks are arguable much more reliable than PCs and PC hardware.

Just a thought...might not be possible depending on your setup.
Daryl