[Asterisk-Users] Sound error during launch

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Sep 8 03:00:47 MST 2003

Hi,

maybe it's "a deeply silly thing to do". But it makes chan_oss
usable for me (chan_alsa never worked for me). I do all of my calls
(voip and capi) with chan_oss without ever having had any audio
problems.
Withouth that patch every "console beep" will make * hang up the
channel, which is really annoying...

kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net