[Asterisk-Users] GrandStream Phones... White,Black or Green?

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Sun Sep 7 19:35:31 MST 2003

If anyone on here knows how to actually purchase Grandstream equipment, please
contact me.

I will let you decide if it should be on-list or off.

Specifically, I want to buy one of the HandyTone's, and maybe later a BudgeTone.
I contacted them directly, but had no reply to a request for direct sale.

(Resellers contacting me offlist would be fine, if you're not gouging!)

--
Andrew Thompson