[Asterisk-Users] ISDN problems (Take 2)

max power max.power at myrealbox.com
Sun Sep 7 07:34:42 MST 2003

I have asterisk loaded and seemingly working with 4 snom 200 phones.  I cannot dial in or out using a DIVA isdn card

When I dial out i get "not found xxxxxxx" on the handset. When I dial in  i see in /var/log/message

isdn_net: Incoming call without OAD, assuming '0'
isdn_net: call from 0 -> 0 1856 ignored
isdn_tty: Incoming call without OAD, assuming '0'
isdn_tty: call from 0 -> 1856 ignored

 I have tried "isdnctrl eaz MSNNumber" but am still seeing these messages.   Am I missing something fundamental here?   Here is my modem.conf

context=remote
driver=i4l
language=en
type=autodetect