[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Application Documentation

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Sep 7 04:17:11 MST 2003

I've spent some time on the Wiki adding documentation on all asterisk applications from
the cli 'show application xxxx' commands. I've also added some cross references and pointers.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk

If you find this useful, please go there and help us build a reference database. A Wiki
is a wonderful collaboration and documentation tool - anyone can add or edit information.

At this point, you'll find the documentation on all commands you can use in extensions.conf.

After reading them all, I would humbly suggest that some of the documentation is not for users who are
not used to read the source... Additions and clarifications are welcome, maybe someone later
can add new versions back into the source.

Anyway, it's a starting point.

If this copying of mine is a violation of any copyright, just mail me and I'll ask the web
site owner to remove those parts. I haven't copied anything from Digiums Asterisk Handbook,
even though some of that text would clarify. Since it's only in PDF on line, it's hard to
point to the proper chapter in the PDF.

/Olle