[Asterisk-Users] OT: Creating documentation using a web interface

Timothy Soos XQL at americanisp.net
Sun Sep 7 02:21:06 MST 2003

Why not create the docs in a word processor and save it out as HTML?
Virtually all the word processor programs will do that now.  OpenOffice
(available free for Linux, MS Windows, and possibly Mac) is nice for this, or
you could use KWord (also free), or software for that "other" platform (if
you don't mind writing the same document 5 times because it crashed in the
middle of a save or right after you wrote a whole page more).

If you do not need a collaborative ability in the software this is a good way
to go.

Tim