[Asterisk-Users] OT: Creating documentation using a web interface

Leif Madsen leif at radiokaos.com
Sat Sep 6 07:42:14 MST 2003

Hello all,

I would like to document some things I am doing with asterisk, but would
prefer to do this from a web interface.  I am unfamiliar with any
software that allows you to create online documentation from a web
interface.  Ideally I will be able to create documentation online from a
browser, which then when saved, is immediately ready to be read online.
Perhaps I can setup different authors who are also allowed to create
documentation, or have a section where users to the site can create
their own documentation and submit it for inclusion.  A section to
submit documentation edits would be nice, as well as maybe a history
timeline or something like that?

Just some thoughts.  If you know of something like this, please let me
know.  In the meantime, I'll be googling some more.

Thanks,

--
Leif Madsen - Telecommunications Technology
Sheridan College - Trafalgar Campus