[Asterisk-Users] VONAGE or IP Dialtone

Andrew Joakimsen andrew at envisionstudio.net
Fri Sep 5 22:02:06 MST 2003

You can also set the callerid of outgoing calls with nufone, something
none of the other VoIP providers support. Iconnecthere has HORRIBLE tech
support (they never responded, and even if they did they seem to only
support the Cisco ATA). NuFone will support Asterisk, certainly not a
replacement for any support that is available but if you are having
issues they seem friendly enough to help you.