[Asterisk-Users] Moh

Ben Bloomberg ben at benbloomberg.com
Fri Sep 5 19:02:19 MST 2003

At this point, I'm just trying to save what I have. The installation
I'm using is the one that comes with debian and it doesn't include any
files relating to music on hold. (I'm also a complete and total newbie)
So, if there is a way to recompile the package with music on hold, that
would be awesome, but so far I haven't found a way to do it.

-ben