[Asterisk-Users] Windows 2000 call viewer!

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Fri Sep 5 09:08:40 MST 2003

I am new to this forum.  As well as a new user of Asterisk.  My vendor installed the system and we are still trying to get all the bugs out of it!  I have a few questions about configuration and a program to view who is on what extensions.

I am looking for a program that will work on my Receptionist work station.  She is running Windows 2000 pro.  We have not plans on upgrading to XP pro so it's not an option at this time!  We need to get a small program that will let her view who extensions are in use!

2nd problem is we have lost the caller ID function.  We have set the Zapata.conf to:

usecallerid => yes
hidecallerid => no

.  But we are not getting any thing in.  Internally we are getting extensions ID's like if extension 114 calls 152 they see our name and extension on there set!   We are also not able to set the caller ID for outbound calls on our PRI lines!  Here is a sample on how we use this settings in extensions.conf

exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,1,SetCallerID(305XXXXXXX)
exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,2,Dial (${LDTRUNK} / $ {EXTEN:1})
exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,3,Congestion

Thank you in advance for any help with the 2 above problems.

Ariel Batista
Avionica, Inc.
14380 SW 139 Ct.
Miami, FL 33186