[Asterisk-Users] 7960 backup proxy registration

Michael Ulitskiy mulitskiy at acedsl.com
Fri Sep 5 07:35:19 MST 2003

Well, on the other hand Release Notes for software 4.2
(http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_ipphon/english/ipp7960/addprot/sip/relnote/phnrn42s.htm#58498)
says:
"The SIP phone can register with a backup proxy to support Survivable
Remote Site Telephony (SRST). If the main proxy goes down, the backup
proxy has the registration information required to route calls successfully."

It does register the 1st line. It makes absolutely no sense to me to register
just the 1st line and abondone the others.

Michael