[Asterisk-Users] call parking -- what was the key combination?

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Fri Sep 5 06:11:41 MST 2003

To park a call you simply transfer the call into extension 700 (this is the default and can be changed)..

To get the call back you just dial the parked location.. If you are using an IP phone this is a problem becasue it will not tell you the location of the parked call so you will not know where to collect it from..