[Asterisk-Users] RE: Asterisk stops responding

Andres andres at telesip.net
Thu Sep 4 23:02:35 MST 2003

Hi Paul,

Your bug describes exactly what is happening to us.  When we set dtmf to INFO
it works like a charm.  But when its set to inband and we call this IVR:
18004354000, and select any option via DTMF, * BOMBS right away.

I just updated * but this issue was not fixed, it still stops responding.  At
least we have a workaround:)

*CLI> show version
Asterisk CVS-09/05/03-00:49:14 built by root at maui on a i686 running Linux

Thanks!
Andres