[Asterisk-Users] Traffic Modelling (was IVR only system with scalibility...)

PJ Welsh pj at cassens.com
Thu Sep 4 13:53:02 MST 2003

Nice goin'!! I will use this for a reference point to establish baseline numbers of phone lines. The good news is that the equation is not linear (eg 45 people need 5 lines, 100 need 10 lines). So I can double my potential users and ONLY need 2 more lines (qty 7). The bad news is that I don't 100% think I will have purely random connections.