[Asterisk-Users] IVR only system with scalibility with asterisk???

PJ Welsh pj at cassens.com
Thu Sep 4 12:10:06 MST 2003

Top posting only:

This is great info. A couple of you have already replied with very helpfull and usefull information. Thank you very much!!

I am very excited to hear that I can test without purchasing the hardware. I googled and found a IAXClient at http://iaxclient.sourceforge.net/. Is that the program you mean?

It looks like * is a very good sofware to pursue and very powerfull (and fairly inexpensive) when hooked up with the Digium cards. I will download and begin trying *. I will likely just place an order for a single analog card just to get the ball rolling very soon.

I still would like to hear more about how people are integrating * with external scripts. It was mentioned that the docs may be a little sparse... examples would be GREAT (said in the voice of Tony Tiger).

...my original post deleted