[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Stops Responding

John Congdon john at z1g.com
Thu Sep 4 10:30:36 MST 2003

1) 8/29
2) The Agents are not used to * to hang up.  I think it works
until they hangup the phone, and then when they pick up
again to login there is nothing (Dialtone, dtmf,...)
3) Can't hard hang up, see #2  :)
4) masqueraded?  Not sure what you mean here.  We use only
Zap devices.  No, VOIP.
5) nope.  From my paste before.  25 and 26 are inbound/remote calls.
52, 54, 64, 65, 66 are all agents/local.

The local phones would not work.  But not ALL of them.  It has
only happened on agent phones.  Everyone else in the building
seems to work fine.

        Zap/66-1  (local      7100         1   )      Up AgentLogin
(Empty)
        Zap/54-1  (local      7100         1   )      Up AgentLogin
(Empty)
        Zap/26-1  (macro-enqueue s            105 )      Up Queue
  PillNetwork|t||pillnetwork
        Zap/25-1  (macro-enqueue s            105 )      Up Queue
  PillNetwork|t||pillnetwork
        Zap/52-1  (local      7100         1   )      Up AgentLogin
(Empty)
        Zap/65-1  (local      7100         1   )      Up AgentLogin
(Empty)
        Zap/64-1  (local      7100         1   )      Up AgentLogin
(Empty)