[Asterisk-Users] update re. Grandstream + SIP + Echo problems ..

Dave Alan Caruana david at melita.net
Thu Sep 4 09:06:59 MST 2003

no ..

flash key can do a blind transfer, and that's about it.
the only way to do a consultative transfer
(ie. speak to the person you are transferring to, and then transfer)
is by parking the call ..

i've heard that this is pretty much the definitive situation
from what i've been reading on this list.

if anyone knows better, i'd be happy to know!

cheers
Dave