[Asterisk-Users] MusicOnHold and MP3Player not triggering "answer"

Josh Roberson twisted at indigent.sytes.net
Thu Sep 4 03:22:39 MST 2003

Along the same lines, though,  I do agree that MP3Player app should cause
the system to trigger the answer without having to do it manually, but I
could see where you might not want it to, as well.  In theory, the Playback
app  (pardon, this is what i've gathered by toying with it) triggers the
'answer' function if the call is not already answered.  Couldn't we get the
MP3Player app to do the same?   I'm not that skilled of a programmer,
otherwise, I'd hack it up and do it myself.

-Josh