[Asterisk-Users] Incoming CallerID management

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Thu Sep 4 01:15:39 MST 2003

I do the same thing..

I use chan_capi and the MSN numbers on my ISDN line..

Firstly all inbound calls are placed into my [default] context and then redirected from there to the company specific start context.. Then you setup your company specific intro message from there..

Example

[default]
; Inbound call redirection based on MSN
exten => {MSN NumberA},1,Goto(companyA-start,s,1)
exten => {MSN NumberB},1,Goto(companyB-start,s,1)

[companyA-start]
;Context for CompanyA
exten => s,1,...

[companyB-start]
;Context for CompanyB
exten => s,1,...

There may very well be an easier way to do this but this worked fine for me..

Later..