[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 ports usage

denzel-infotechs denzel at infotechs.lk
Wed Sep 3 22:30:06 MST 2003

HI!
but when making iax2 calls, a packet monitor would only reveal this UDP port. (Between two * servers) ??????
    4569  proto: U

( I would assume even the RTP headers get enclosed by UDP, so there should have been more UDP port variants. Not the case when monitored.)

I've got these in my rtp.conf
    rtpstart=10000
    rtpend=20000
Does it mean RTP use the above udp port range ?( 10000~20000).

denzel