[Asterisk-Users] resend: * newbie: overhead paging and nbsd

erik petersen asterisk at 2alpha.com
Wed Sep 3 11:49:07 MST 2003

I've rummaged through the archives and documentation and have yet to
find references to nbsd or mention of how to implement overhead paging
using chan_oss as mentioned in the list previously. I suspect that one
would use a soundcard in the PBX system and feed the output to speakers
and/or PA system. Would someone please point me to some procedures or
documentation to acomplish overhead paging?

Best regards,
Erik