[Asterisk-Users] frames/packet

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Wed Sep 3 10:04:47 MST 2003

That is not just true of IAX. There appears to be substantial amount of
RTP traffic, which trunks a variable bundle of calls between the same
two points, used by IDD services. The traffic has to be going between
the same two points to make that work, though, whichever protocol you
use as the transport.

Regards,
Steve