[Asterisk-Users] STUN server from Vovida

Andres andres at telesip.net
Wed Sep 3 07:20:48 MST 2003

I would suggest you use the Vovida STUN CVS Version.  It worked fine on our
RedHat 7.3.   Look though the Vovida mail archives to learn where it is
exactly.  And no...this is not a fix for all the NAT troubles, STUN does not
work with Symmetric NATs.  But the good point is that Symmetric NATs are a
minority.

Regards,
Andres