[Asterisk-Users] Change include contexts runtime

John Congdon john at z1g.com
Wed Sep 3 05:44:39 MST 2003

Here is an example I stole off the list awhile back

exten => *5,1,DBget($Night=GlobalSettings/Night) ; if not night then
set it
exten => *5,2,DBdel(GlobalSettings/Night)
exten => *5,3,Playback(night_off)
exten => *5,4,Hangup
exten => *5,102,DBput(GlobalSettings/Night=true)
exten => *5,103,Playback(night_on)
exten => *5,104,Hangup

Set Night and then have a voice response saying "Night on" or "Night
Off" accordingly...