[Asterisk-Users] ISDN

Jac Kersing j.kersing at the-box.com
Tue Sep 2 22:35:02 MST 2003

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Jay Tyndall wrote:

> I am using a Netjet-s ISDN Card, and am having some trouble dialling out
> (Incoming Works Fine).
> I get the following when diallingout:
>   -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/2-1'
>    -- Executing Dial("Zap/2-1", "Modem/ttyI0/04XXXXXXXX||Ttm") in new

Check the line 'stripmsd=1'. If the number to be dialed does not need to
have the most significant digit stripped this line needs to be
commented/removed in order to dial a valid number. (with stripmsd active
the number dialed in your case would be 4XXXXXXXX)

Regards,

Jac

--
 Jac Kersing            Technical Consultant   The-Box Development
 j.kersing at the-box.com                         http://www.the-box.com