[Asterisk-Users] Configure DID Numbers with T1 Line & T100p

Kekin Dand kdand at usinteractive.com
Tue Sep 2 14:30:27 MST 2003

Hello Everyone,

I am new to asterisk and linux too, I managed to installed asterisk on
redhat8 with the help of mailing list archives and Handbook guide.

I configured 2 SIP phones (grandstream) and it is working fine internally.

We have T1 Line coming in with block of 200 DID Numbers.

I want to assign DID Numbers to each of SIP phones as an extensions and able
to call any PSTN line.

I am not able to find, how to configure DID Block as an extension, which
will route all calls from T100p card and T1 line.

Any ides how do I configure DID's, where do I have to put entries for.

Thanks,

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Kd