[Asterisk-Users] Newbie IVR question

listbox at adamsbrothers.com listbox at adamsbrothers.com
Tue Sep 2 08:00:27 MST 2003

php is not just a web scripting language anymore.  it has been used in
other ways for quite a while now.  it works nicely from the command line,
can be used with ncurses and with gtk.  there are several well-known
respectable large projects out there built upon php.  i usually find that
php's biggest critics are those who know the least about the language.
however that holds true with pretty much any technology.  linux suffers
from the same type of critics.