[Asterisk-Users] Sip Software from Nero Folk?

Josh Roberson twisted at indigent.sytes.net
Mon Sep 1 21:22:36 MST 2003

I downlaoded it and tried it, SIPPS.  Nice featureful sip client, however, I
haven't been able to get it to pass dtmf to *.   I don't know if this is a
software restriction or not, but I have emailed nero asking them for their
opinion of this, as it is, in my case, a LARGE restriction when trying to
deal with IVR's, and esp. * voicemail.