[Asterisk-Users] Sip Software from Nero Folk?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Sep 1 21:23:53 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 22:23, Dave Packham wrote:
> http://www.nero.com/us/631911127302064.html
>

> Have you all seen this?
>
> Its a SIP softphone put out by the people that do the CD burning software Nero...
>
> Check it out  it works with *

And the benefit of using a commercial software that costs money is ?

I just love the fact that they claim stunning sound quality when all the
variables are outside it's control. Software doesn't make you sound card
better. The codecs are standard and therefore not going to be improved
by this software.

Not to mention it only runs on windows, and it's minimum requirements is
higher than that needed for an asterisk system.