[Asterisk-Users] IP Phone compatible with Asterisk

Tarun Banka tarun_banka at rediffmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:18:51 MST 2003

Hello All,

I would like to know the most commonly used IP Phones with
Asterisk PBX. Your experience will help me in taking a right
decision to buy IP phones.

Does anyone has experience with Telstrat i2732 IP Telephone and
SipPhone IP phones. Are these compatible with the ASterisk ?

Any kind of pointers will help me alot in my investigation.

Thanks,
Tarun