[Asterisk-Users] Change include contexts runtime

Mickey Binder mickey at comflex.dk
Mon Sep 1 01:51:29 MST 2003

Hi there

How do I change the dialplan runtime, if I for example wants all calls on
the main number to be answered by a voicemail (when it is out-of-office
hours).
I want to be able to change the configuration by pressing a DTMF combination
e.g. *82. Can't figure out whether it is necessary to change contexts or how
to do it.

I have read a lot of examples and config documentation, but I can't figure
out how to do it.

I know there are commands from the CLI to include and not include contexts
but I can't get them to work.
If i write 'include context in default' I can see by 'show dialplan' that
'context' is included in default. But if I want to include a context named
office by typing 'include office in default' I just get 'No such command
'include office' (type 'help for help)

regards
Mickey Binder