[Asterisk-Users] CDR Reports

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Oct 31 10:42:25 MST 2003

>Hi
>
>I work at the Rand Afrikaans University in South Africa and we have +- 2200
>staff. We are currently able to manage our Philips based PBX using Telephony
>Management Software called TABS. We are looking at integrating * into our
>current operations to bridge campus' and run a call centre. Since the
>telephony operator is a non-technical 'manager', I was asked to produce
>reports on *.
>
>My question is twofold:
>
>1) Is there reporting/analysis software around for * which processes CDRs?

Not specifically, no.  There are some very short perl-based examples
which are floating around on the web, but they are minimal and not
what I would call "analysis."  Your best bet is Crystal Reports or a
similar package that can import and manipulate large numbers of lines
of similar data.

>2) With regards to Agents, is there a way to review/report on e.g. dropped
>calls, answer ratios, wait queue lengths etc?

No, not really.  It is possible that you might be able to glean this
information out of a Crystal Reports summary, if you spent a lot of
time customizing the data.

>Regards
>Thorsten Neumann

JT