[Asterisk-Users] SwissVoice MGCP IP10S

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Fri Oct 31 09:54:27 MST 2003

> Hi,

Update:
I changed the tone config to USA to match Asterisk. No change.  I did
notice that when I booted up everythign tonight that the MGCP SHOW
ENDPOINTS now shows:
Gateway 'ip10' at 0.0.0.0 (Dynamic)
   -- 'aaln/1 at ip10 in 'from-sip' is idle

In the messages at start up there is:
== Registered channel type 'MGCP' (Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP))
    -- MGCP Auditing endpoint aaln/1 at ip10 for hookstate
 [chan_iax2.so]NOTICE[163851]: File chan_mgcp.c, Line 1099
(find_subchannel): Gateway '192.168.0.5' (and thus its endpoint 'aaln/1')
does not exist
    -- Setting hookstate of aaln/1 at ip10 to ONHOOK

MGCP DEBUG shows the below lines repeating every couple of seconds:
from 192.168.0.5:2427MGCP read:
RSIP 1375 aaln/1@[192.168.0.5] MGCP 1.0 NCS 1.0
RM: restart

from 192.168.0.5:2427Verb: 'RSIP', Identifier: '1375', Endpoint:
'aaln/1@[192.168.0.5]', Version: 'MGCP 1.0'
2 headers, 0 lines

Still no dialtone and not able to send or receive calls.

Evidently there is a problem finding the phone.  I can ping it from the
Asterisk server so isn't a raw IP issue.  On the phone there is the
message "Waiting for call manager"

Additional ideas are appreciated. Will keep plugging away at it.

Robert