[Asterisk-Users] CDR Reports

Thorsten Neumann tn at rau.ac.za
Fri Oct 31 07:07:17 MST 2003

Hi

I work at the Rand Afrikaans University in South Africa and we have +- 2200
staff. We are currently able to manage our Philips based PBX using Telephony
Management Software called TABS. We are looking at integrating * into our
current operations to bridge campus' and run a call centre. Since the
telephony operator is a non-technical 'manager', I was asked to produce
reports on *.

My question is twofold:

1) Is there reporting/analysis software around for * which processes CDRs?

2) With regards to Agents, is there a way to review/report on e.g. dropped
calls, answer ratios, wait queue lengths etc?

Regards
Thorsten Neumann