[Asterisk-Users] Distortion of voice after cvs upgrade

Mickey Binder mickey at comflex.dk
Fri Oct 31 03:14:35 MST 2003

 > Few more things,
 >       the SIP users are connected to the Asterisk through Local LAN, on G711.
 > We also discovered that, once an outside caller put onhold, the 'music on hold'
 > they hear, is, also intermittent.
 >
 > pls help us.
 >
 > Herc

I experience a somewhat similar problem. But in my case its only the MOH thats distorted, it sounds like there is a "autumn storm" in the background.
The wierd part is that the noise starts after appr. 5-10 seconds, until then the music is clear.

My connection to the outside is an E1 on a TE410P.

regards
Mickey Binder