[Asterisk-Users] XTEN-Lite Bad sound!

WipeOut wipe_out at onetel.com
Thu Oct 30 15:41:42 MST 2003

Jason A. Pattie wrote:

> Ariel Batista wrote:
> | Ok I have a question. I have Xten-lite working with our Asterisk
> system and I am able to make and get calls.  But the main problem is the
> sound is very choppy and sometimes it cuts off words.  I have tested it
> with ulaw and alaw as well as GSM.  They all do the same.  ulaw seems to
> work better.
>
> I have exactly this same problem as well.  It's even worse when running
> X-Lite under Wine under Linux.

Has the bad quality started just recently? Has it ever worked nicely for
you??

If either of these is "yes"..

What has changed in your setup? Have you recently upgraded to a  newer CVS??

I don't have an answer for you but at least it may stop others falling
into the same problem if somthing can be identified as the cause..

later..