[Asterisk-Users] RX gain TX gain

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu Oct 30 11:28:31 MST 2003

Hi,

For me, in order to get the same sound level as for a direct IP/IP call I
have the following values:
rxgain=10
txgain=15

Unfortunately, with this setting there is a little bit of echo.
To get a very small echo but with a lower audio level, the following values
work for me:
rxgain=0.8
txgain=0.8

By the way... how to interpret those vaules?

Thanks,
Dan