[Asterisk-Users] IAX pass url to dialed extension Stage2

James Coberly james at xmc.com
Thu Oct 30 09:13:50 MST 2003

Hi,  after hammering out a message,  due to several hours of fighting
format.  I have it resolved.

Now,  Is there a variable in Extensions that can be used as the incoming
callerID from the calling party.

i.e.  I would like to pass the url, with an attached CallerID string to
lookup in our customer database,  pulling up the callers record on the
agents screen.

Thanks,

James-