[Asterisk-Users] Polycom SoundPoint IP 500

Bisker, Scott (7805) sbisker at harvardgrp.com
Thu Oct 30 06:35:10 MST 2003

The SIP version of the IP500 runs the same firmware, etc as the IP600.  The
config files are the same.  The only difference is that the IP500 has three
lines instead of six.  I believe that the model number is the same for all
IP500 phones, its just the firmware that's different.  But, like Matt said,
unless you have a copy of the working firmware, I wouldn't try it unless you
are willing to potentially render the phone useless in case of an
incompatability.

-sb