[Asterisk-Users] AGI question or something

Azher Amin apnaisp at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 21:10:29 MST 2003

yeah it works, we had the same requirements in our agi applications:

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use Asterisk::AGI;
$AGI = new Asterisk::AGI;
my %input = $AGI->ReadParse();
$AGI->setcallback(\&mycallback);

$AGI->stream_file('beep');
$AGI->set_extension('6');
$AGI->set_priority(1);

Azher

Nate Clifford <asterisknews at devminer.com> wrote:
Sorry for asking this question again but
before I blow 100 dollars on a X100P I need to know this info:

So does "SET EXTENSION " allow for you to set which
extension the rest of the call will occur over?

So if a call comes into the switch and I could make the AGI script check
the DID or DNIS which is really in the variable agi_dnid?

After that I can do a database lookup from the script and then issue the
"SET EXTENSION" command to asterisk to allocate the call to the right
extension if available?

I had to go to http://home.cogeco.ca /~camstuff/agi.html
For the AGI command descriptions. Is there a better/more up to date
site?

Please any info would be great..