[Asterisk-Users] Nortel PowerTouch 350

Paul Crick web-asterisk-users at ivrl.com
Wed Oct 29 20:55:16 MST 2003

> If I plug a different phone in I don't have the problem.
So the port's good..

> If I plug it in outside of Asterisk problem does not exist.
So the phone's good..

So why the problem when the phone's plugged in to that port? Can you
elaborate on the exact problem as per my previous email:
> > here's my problem.  The phone keeps ringing.. It won't
> > stop.. Which makes the phone unusable...  Help me please.
> Like a continuous, non-stop RIIIIIIIIIIIING kinda thing? or
> a regular ring cycle (2 secs on, 4 secs off) that just
> repeats and won't stop?

> I read a thread from Wade that most / all of the 350 phones
> sold are vendor specific, unless you purchase it directly
> from Aastra.
I think he was talking about the ADSI programmability of the phone and
whether you'd succeed in downloading the Asterisk or Comedian Mail ADSI
scripts in to the phone. None of that should affect the way the phone
RINGS..