[Asterisk-Users] Nortel PowerTouch 350

Paul Crick web-asterisk-users at ivrl.com
Wed Oct 29 19:41:17 MST 2003

> here's my problem.  The phone keeps ringing.. It won't
> stop.. Which makes the phone unusable...  Help me please.
Like a continuous, non-stop RIIIIIIIIIIIING kinda thing? or a regular ring
cycle (2 secs on, 4 secs off) that just repeats and won't stop?

Does a different phone plugged in to the same port show the same symptoms?
What about plugging the problem phone in to a different port or even in to a
regular phone line, completely seperate from Asterisk?

The PowerTouch 350 is just a regular analog phone so you should have no
trouble using it with Asterisk - I'm sure someone else on the list must be
using it as it's a great phone for ADSI.