[Asterisk-Users] Channelbanks for use in europe (Sweden)

Lars Fredriksson lars at fredriksson.net
Wed Oct 29 13:39:25 MST 2003

Hi!

Is there anyone that are using a E1-channelbank and have any tips about some
type? Im looking at the TE410P and use one port for a PRI (Euro-ISDN, I
think we're using some slightly modified version here in Sweden, but I'll
check that tomorrow) and connect one port to a channelbank for 30 analogue
telephones.

It would also be great to get callerid on the analogue phones, so it would
be intresting to know how
the channelbank sends the callerid (DTMF or FSK) if it sends any callerid?

Best regards, Lars Fredriksson