[Asterisk-Users] Distinguish between voice and data call

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Oct 29 12:40:04 MST 2003

>Hi
>
>I have an Asterisk installation with some SIP and MGPC devices, and
>I also have a TE410P on a E1 line.
>If I make an outside ISDN data call to asterisk the phone rings as
>usual and if I answer it, I just hear some clicks.
>
>I've read that the D-Channel has information about the call, if its
>voice or data.
>Is it somehow possible to end/ignore this call already before it is ringing?
>
>regards
>Mickey Binder

That doesn't exist now to my knowledge, but it would be an
interesting feature to send it to the PPP subinterfaces.  However,
due to current workload and the already backlogged ~160 requests in
the bugtracker/feature request system, I suspect that you would have
to contribute the code to see that implemented.

JT