[Asterisk-Users] Re: Software FAX

Kita B. Ndara kitandara at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 09:32:30 MST 2003

Great job Steve!

 To share my own experiences:
 I have tested using an X101P and a E1. The E1 tests
failed but that might have to do with errors am
getting on the line. The X101 worked fine many times.
I had one or two cases where my fax machine thought it
had sent the fax ok, but when I looked at the image it
only the first so many lines of the fax had been
received by rxfax. Also I notice that on the X101 the
line is not hangup correctly once the fax is saved. I
have to kill and restart *.
 txfax never once gave me problems.

 But as a start it is pretty good!

Bruce.