[Asterisk-Users] extension dialing in the dial function for PRI !

Sip Rtp vovida2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 08:26:24 MST 2003

Hi list,

I am facing the following problem, i need to make the
following scenerio
work

exten => _900.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/xxxxxxxxxx,25,r)
exten => _900.,2,Wait(3)
exten => _900.,3,SendDTMF(${EXTEN:1})

I am using PRI-ISDN with T400P card. Searching through
archives, i found
that we can add some 'w' s to the dial string. I tried
that using on both
PRI and Analogue channels but it didn't.

Mark had discussed some solution for implementing this
'w' feature for PRI
also in aug-2002 archive also but i could not find if
it has been
implemented.

So i would like to know if there is some way/alternate
to achieve the above
functionality for PRI ie dialing a pstn number
followed by some extension on
that number after waiting for some time to allow
answering of phone.

Rgds
Manoj K Gupta