[Asterisk-Users] FW: Voice/Data mixed routing over Digium E1/T1 Card

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Wed Oct 29 07:44:55 MST 2003

Hi Dustin-

That's interesting!  What is the physical setup that you have?  IE:
Routers, etc
Also, where are you located and who is the carrier?  I'm interested in
setting up a similar channelized T1 here in my office (PacBell-SBC)

Thanks
Scott Stingel

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England