[Asterisk-Users] FW: Voice/Data mixed routing over Digium E1/T1 Card

Russ Beaupre, P.E. russ at botech.net
Wed Oct 29 07:38:47 MST 2003

FW: Voice/Data mixed routing over Digium E1/T1 CardWe are using it in three
sites where the T-1 is pure IP and calles are routed in/out over SIP & IAX2
and then to a channel bank.  As a router the T400/T100 works great;  I would
highly recommend it.  As voice server it works great.  As a combined
router/voice server (using only IP voice trunks) we've been having some
issues (which are being worked on...Thanks Mark)

Russ Beaupre, P.E.
BoTech Communications Corp.