[Asterisk-Users] Channel Bank with E1

Asterisk online forums asterisk at stealthtele.com
Wed Oct 29 07:36:33 MST 2003

Sergi,

I would say it depends of your budget. You can find on market different
channel banks. Some of them are very expensive and have all fancy features,
some of them are not so expensive and of course are missing some features.
We are using CAC and New Bridge chanell banks, they are working good and no
problem.

When you are looking for channel bank, make sure it supports Answer
supervision, it is very important feature. But I don't know what exactly are
you going to do within your netowrk for 100 phones..  Do they need all
features to be trasmitted like Calle ID , from outside world ?
Also you can take a look into Adtran or NewBridge. IF you have more specific
questions about them, please let me know.

Thanks,
Alexander

XVOIP network is lunched, get your +1 777 number today. registry at xvoip.com
Unofficial Asterisk Forums